Saturday 16 August 2014

Dino Melaye Can Run; I Have A New Lover –– Actress Bisi Ibidapo

Actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe who had a baby last year that she claimed belongs to Hon. Dino Melaye, a former House of Reps member, said she has finally moved on from the drama that greeted the delivery of her baby. She also disclosed that Dino is no longer in her dictionary as another man has taken his place.

See what she said about her baby, her new man and Dino below...
"I must confess that I never knew my love affair with the father of my baby would turn awry but it did. Fortunately for me, the guy I was dating before stood by me when my daughter’s father rejected me. He saw all that happened as a script written by God, which had to play out. He stood by me throughout the pregnancy and he is still there for me. 
"I am not bothered about any issue now. I just pray that the joy God has given me will live forever! Indeed, I am fulfilled as a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment